Welcome To My Production Blog


You've made it to my blog! I'm a producer, writer, shooter, and editor. Below is a cache of some of my prior production work. Please feel free to browse around. Also, be sure to click the links below for my resume and writing samples. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, May 10, 2010

10 Grand in Your Hand on DIY Network

Recently (April to present), I've been doing some freelancing for the show 10 Grand in Your Hand on the DIY Network. It's a home construction/renovation show and is actually produced by Boy Wonder Productions, a small production company out in Dumbo, Brooklyn.

Boy Wonder really has their act together with production. They're rolling into three seasons at the same time (seasons 3, 4, and 5), so it's a very busy place these days! It's been a fun experience and although I don't have any video released yet, you can check out this picture of me doing what I do best: climbing on top of anything and everything to make sure we get the perfect shot!


If you'd like to see seasons 1 and 2 of 10 Grand in Your Hand on DIY Network, feel free to click here for full episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment