Welcome To My Production Blog


You've made it to my blog! I'm a producer, writer, shooter, and editor. Below is a cache of some of my prior production work. Please feel free to browse around. Also, be sure to click the links below for my resume and writing samples. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MTV News

When I worked at MTV News, my segments ran the gamut from indie music news to hip hop gossip. MTV News is definitely where I honed my writing and true producing skills. I was lucky to have a great supervisor and he gave me freedom to develop my own ideas.

I shot, produced, edited, wrote, researched, coordinated, in my years there from late 2005 to early 2008.

I was assigned to creating original news content for MTV Video-On-Demand, but that slowly morphed into working on online and broadcast segments as well.

Below is a compilation of some of my work in the daily news department.


One of my favorite interviews was with the band My Chemical Romance at the Trocadero in Philadelphia. The Trocadero is a pretty gothic theater known for hosting offbeat and alternative bands. It has amazing acoustics. As a native of Philadelphia, I've been to a few concerts there and can attest to the good sound. Check it out here.

Here is a picture of me interviewing the band for MTV News before their show at the Troc:


No comments:

Post a Comment