Welcome To My Production Blog


You've made it to my blog! I'm a producer, writer, shooter, and editor. Below is a cache of some of my prior production work. Please feel free to browse around. Also, be sure to click the links below for my resume and writing samples. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Super Sweet 16 on MTV

Back in 2008, I field produced for the MTV series, My Super Sweet 16. I worked with so many fantastic people in the MTV News and Docs department, but working on Season 7: Episode 8, really stood out in my mind.

I lived and worked in the field (Columbus, OH) for about a month with another very talented field producer, Tina. Production was fluid and we were able to really develop a nice rapport.

To chat with Tina about our time together and my experience in the field, click here

Taylor, our main character, wanted the most glamorous "Viva Las Vegas" sweet 16 party imaginable. We wanted to make sure her true personality came through when we were rolling. I think it worked out. All footage was shot on a Panasonic AG-DVX100.

The first minute or so of the Viva Las Vegas episode:


To view the rest of the episode at mtv.com, click here.

Here's a shot of me (albeit the back of my head) working the aforementioned party:


No comments:

Post a Comment