Welcome To My Production Blog


You've made it to my blog! I'm a producer, writer, shooter, and editor. Below is a cache of some of my prior production work. Please feel free to browse around. Also, be sure to click the links below for my resume and writing samples. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

MADE on MTV

At MADE, I wrote scripts, story produced, oversaw edits, and supervised the field. Episode 35: Figure Skater is an episode that I story produced.

I really enjoyed working on this episode because the main character, Raine Webb wanted do get MADE into something completely "out of the box" for her lifestyle. Living in Detroit during an economic downturn wasn't easy, but with Raine, what you see is what you get. She was genuine. The challenge was being able to bring her to life. I had a wonderful field producer working for me and I think we were up to the task.

You can check out the entire episode here:


Here is a picture of Raine, all dolled up, before her final performance on ice. And yes, that's my field producer Robbie in the background making a funny face. He was a character.



No comments:

Post a Comment