Welcome To My Production Blog


You've made it to my blog! I'm a producer, writer, shooter, and editor. Below is a cache of some of my prior production work. Please feel free to browse around. Also, be sure to click the links below for my resume and writing samples. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Manhunters: Fugitive Task Force on A&E


Below is one of the 17 episodes I field produced, directed, and coordinated for A&E's Manhunters: Fugitive Task Force. I was embedded with the United States Marshal Service in Manhattan for 8 months. I pre-produced inside the USMS Headquarters and shot everything on a Sony HVR-Z1U in HD.



You can also check out full episodes over at http://www.aetv.com/manhunters

And here is a great picture after a morning "hit" with USMS Deputy Michelle "Michy" Mendez during production of Season 2. She was a pleasure to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment