Welcome To My Production Blog


You've made it to my blog! I'm a producer, writer, shooter, and editor. Below is a cache of some of my prior production work. Please feel free to browse around. Also, be sure to click the links below for my resume and writing samples. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

1st Look on NBC

I've produced countless segments for NBC and their weekly show 1st Look. 1st Look is a rundown of the hottest, greatest and trendiest fashions, restaurants, bars, and activities throughout major metropolitan areas.

Most of my work focused on the largest market, New York City. It was a blast freelancing for 1st Look since I got to experience a new activity or new place almost every single day (sometimes more than once a day). What a job!

Here a few examples of segments I produced. All were shot on the Panasonic AG-HVX200 and written by me.

This segment is a rundown of some of the best places in NYC to grab a delectable chocolate treat. Siafa Lewis is a great guy and fantastic friend and he does a bang-up job in this piece.


Sara Gore, who is great on and off camera, visited Stone Barns in upstate New York with me for a segment on sustainable food and farming. She knocked it out of the park here -- I've seen this so many times in reruns. Just a really cool package.


I loved working with my good friend Maria Sansone on this piece on international shopping in New York. I know Maria from my days back at mtvU. I really enjoy writing for Maria because she nails whatever emotion or intonation I'm looking for.


And finally, it was fun to make innovative television with a great crew at 1st Look. Here we are at the show's holiday party:

No comments:

Post a Comment